12. Extract uppercase words from a file, extract unique words
posted by dharh 1:08 AM May 30th, 2011
11. Input is HTML table, Remove all tags and put data in a comma/tab separated file.
Part of this was an exercise in looking up what others have already done.
posted by dharh 11:42 PM May 29th, 2011
Hopefully this new year will see some more activity from me. That's my new years resolution for IDT.
As a sort of quick plan for what I want to do this year:
Let's see how it all goes.
posted by dharh 10:37 AM Jan 3rd, 2011
10. Create files with date and time stamp appended to the name
Note: Windows does not like ':' in file names. Also I made this extension friendly so it doesn't just add a date time stamp at the end of an html file for example and instead puts the stamp just before the '.'
posted by dharh 3:20 PM Sep 30th, 2010
9. Time and Date : Get system time and convert it in different formats 'DD-MON-YYYY', 'mm-dd-yyyy', 'dd/mm/yy' etc.
posted by dharh 3:03 PM Sep 30th, 2010
8. Open a text file and convert it into HTML file. (File operations/Strings)
posted by dharh 2:14 AM Jan 30th, 2010
7. Printing output in different formats (say rounding up to 5 decimal places, truncating after 4 decimal places, padding zeros to the right and left, right and left justification)(Input output operations)
posted by dharh 9:56 PM Dec 5th, 2009
1 2 3 4 Next »